Thursday 22 March 2018

Year 4 (The Scrappery CT)

Hello hello!  Two days in a row!!  Today I'm sharing my latest layout that I made with my Willow Kit from The Scrappery Kit Club.  For this layout I used a free cut file from Paper Issues called "Floral Heart", which you can find here.  This was perfect for scrapping a photo of Azaria on the first day of school this year.  I love taking these photos and scrapping them each year so that I (and the kids) can look back and see how much they've grown and changed!


I loved backing the cut file with the gorgeous papers in the kit.  A hint is to use patterns that are smaller, repeating and in only a couple of tones to ensure the cut file isn't overwhelmed by colour and pattern.  I also cut my cut file from one of the navy patterned papers in the kit, it has a subtle spot on it.


I tucked in some ephemera to the left of the heart.


You can watch my process video below.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment