Wednesday 21 March 2018

SpeigelMom Scraps Guest Design Spot

Hello!  I'm so excited to share that for the month of March 2018 I'm the Guest Designer over at the SpeigelMom Scraps Blog!!  Jody makes the most gorgeous sequin mixes, and its been an absolute joy thinking of fun and innovative ways to incorporate them into my scrapbooking.  I've shared three creations on her blog already for the month, and I thought it was about time I shared them all here.

For my first layout, I used a free cut file from Paper Issues called the "I Love More Circle" cut file, which you can find here.  I used the "Hello Colourful You" and "Wild & Free" sequin mixes to back the stars in the cut file.  I scrapped a sweet photo of Ava this past summer at our local Lake.  I used my Secret Not Secret Kit Club kit, which features Dear Lizzy's "Stargazer" collection.


You can watch the process video for this layout below.


For my second layout, I used a cut file designed by Paige Evans that I purchased from the Silhouette Design Store called "Polaroid Frame Border".  I cut it four times, and then layered two on top of each other to create a thicker row of frames.  I used my Secret Not Secret Kit Club kit again, and was excited to scrap a series of 6 photos of Sam, Ava and our cat Charlie.



You can watch my process video below.


My third project was just shared today, and for this one I was super keen to use one of the free cut files from SpeigelMom Scraps, which you can find here.  I love using stars on baby layouts, and I used lots of the "Hello Colourful You" sequins to add some whimsy!  The collection I used is Crate Paper's "Cute Girl" which I adore, and was perfect for scrapping this sweet photo of Ava.




You can watch my process video below.


I hope you've enjoyed seeing these projects, I'll have another one to share next week.  

Jody has very generously given me a discount code which you can use in her shop to get 15% off.  Make sure you head on over there and check it out!


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment