Sunday 15 January 2017

Restore (The Cut Shoppe)

Hi again!  Today I have a layout that was up on The Cut Shoppe Blog last Tuesday, I'm a little behind because its school holidays and Shaun's been working days and some nights.  This layout is my word for the year, which is Restore.  I used a background paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio, and the rest of the products are from Take me Away by Paige Evans for Pink Paislee.  I used the new Flower Delivery and the Brush Up Alpha cut files.


Originally I hand stitched on the Restore, but I didn't like the look so I cut a second one and layered it over the top.  I love the dimension it adds!  


I cut the flowers on several different papers and then layered them with the leaves using dimensional adhesive.


My word is all about restoring everything in my life after spending last year so sick with hyperemesis, and then being unwell after the C section.  Its all explained in the journalling, and on my Instagram post here.

Here are the two cut files.



Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment