Tuesday 2 August 2016

Show Day (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello again! Yesterday was the first sketch reveal for August over at Lets Get Sketchy!  This week we had a starburst sketch from Brenshevia, and it was so much fun to create with!  I decided to use a cut file from The Cut Shoppe called Starburst, which you can purchase in the Etsy Shop here.  I scrapped a selfie of my adult dance class members and I in the dressing room before our end of year show last year.  I miss ballet so much, and can't wait until I can return to class next year. 

I used Amy Tangerine's "Better Together" collection with embellishments from Pink Paislee's "Fancy Free" collection.  The hearts were created with the die by Sizzix, a Bigz Die called Heartfelt.


And here is the sketch.


I hope you play along, this is such a fun challenge and sketches help with creativity!



No comments:

Post a Comment