Wednesday 11 May 2016

Unshared Projects with the April Kit (Clique Kits DT)

Hello again.  Due to being so unwell during April, I just realised that I never shared two more projects that I made for the Clique Kits Blog with the April "Origins" kit.  This kit featured the Simple Stories "Life in Colour" Collection, and also featured some Bella Blvd transparency and 12x12 alpha stickers.

I made the following layout about myself for Art Studio, and my aim was to use a dark paper and lighten it and add colour.  I was so happy with how it turned out:


 I fussy cut out the speech bubble from one of the cut apart cards, and I painted the wood veneer with acrylic paint to make them bright and candy-like!  The acrylic camera is exclusive from Colour Cast Designs and I love it!


The cut file is an exclusive that I cut with my Cameo.  I left it just plain white for maximum impact.


My second unshared project is a page I made about Sam on our trampoline.  I really wanted to create a boy page with this kit, because I had gotten a request on my YouTube Channel.  The triangles are all fussy cut directly from one of the patterned papers.


I machine stitched the triangles for added interest and texture, and because I love the way it looks!


I embellished with chipboard, stickers, enamel dots and the wood veneers, all from the kit.


Thanks so much for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment