Wednesday 9 December 2015

Love & Fun (The Crafty Maven Getaway)

Hello!  I was up on the Crafty Maven Getaway YouTube Channel in the weekend for Scraplift Saturday.  I decided to scraplift myself, and choose a really old layout from Azaria's monthly baby album.

As always we had a mood board to work with, and I loved the heart on it so I cut a heart on my Silhouette Cameo with a cut file from The Cut Shoppe.  I was very challenged by the purple, but once again I was surprised to find it working!  Once again I shopped my older stash!  I scrapped two photos of Sam and Azaria from 2012.


I used lots of vellum to soften my layers.


A close up of the heart cut file popped up and layered over a Dear Lizzy Project Life card.


These silver thickers were perfect for my title.


I wrote my journaling on a PL card and tucked it into a glassine bag.


You can see my video in the channel link above.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. ohhh adorable page and love the lil pockets on the bottom!!! cute colors!!!

    ReplyDelete