Monday 9 November 2015

October Clique Kit Layout Share and Kill a Kit

Good afternoon!  Last week I posted a video showing how I killed my October Clique Kit, and sharing my layouts.  I made a total of 10 layouts, of which two I haven't shared anywhere before.

Here is another look at the Funfetti kit, featuring Pink Fresh Studio's Happy Things collection.

It was such a gorgeous kit for my first month as a Design Team member!  I had actually lost my creative flow just before my kit arrived, but this kit and my Making Lemonade YouTube series definitely helped get it back!

Here is the final layout that I made, I just had to use that exclusive card for this photo of Sam being a clown at Moeraki!  When Sam saw this layout he laughed so hard, he just loved that card!!!


And here is my layout share video:



Thank so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment