Sunday 8 November 2015

My Sunshine (The Crafty Maven Getaway)

Hello again!  I was up on The Crafty Maven Getaway on Thursday for Sketch it Up Thursday with the lovely and talented Danielle Brown.  We decided to use a sketch that someone shared on a Facebook Group, and unfortunately we didn't know the source.  

I was inspired by the orange and blue in this months mood board, and used a really old Paper Bakery kit that featured Studio Calico Atlantic and Lilly Bee.  The photos are of Brielle being super cute in Sam's old Cars Movie towel after her bath.


Instead of a 4th photo I embellished a glassine bag to hold my journalling.


I loved doing hidden journalling on this one, I used a card that had prompts on it, which made it super easy to get the story told!  I'm not the state of my handwriting on this one, all due to my pen running out...


I created my title with a cut file from the Silhouette store.  I cut it on white cardstock and water coloured it to match my layout.


Here is the amazing sketch:


And here is the beautiful mood board:


And lastly, of course here is my video:




1 comment:

  1. such a sweet and cute page!! LOVE all the pics and fun details on the page!!!

    ReplyDelete