Tuesday 20 October 2015

QT (Clique Kits)

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a layout I made with some of the exclusive cards in the October Clique Kit "Funfetti".  I may not do project life anymore, but I still scrap pocket pages to provide  variation and interest in my albums, and its a fabulous way to scrap multiple photos.  

I had these three photos of my kids left over from last Summer, and as I'd already scrapped lots of similar photos from the same days, I decided to scrap the three of them together in a pocket page.  By the way "QT" stands for Queenstown (the town here in New Zealand that we live in), not cutie, although my kids are cute!!

I kept this spread very simple, and focused on my favourite cards.  The ice-cream cone is a printable, and the gold "yes" is an acetate card from Pink Fresh Studio. 


The "Wonder" card is another exclusive from the kit, and I just love how perfect it was as a prompt for my journalling.  I wrote my journalling as a letter to my three, reminding them to alway appreciate how blessed we are to live in such a beautiful place.


Cutting a 4x6 photo in half is one of my favourite techniques, and it was perfect for this photo of Sam on the trampoline.  The little cut apart label was perfect!


I kept my embellishment super simple on my photos, this way my kids weren't overpowered and could each feature in their pocket(s).


I hope I inspired you to scrap your extra photos in a different way!

No comments:

Post a Comment