Monday 19 October 2015

Epic Gifts (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello, hope you had an awesome weekend!  Its time for the third reveal of October over at Lets Get Sketchy, and this week we had a fabulous sketch by our wonderful boss Brenshevia Baker.  I was keen to get some more photos of Sam's 8th birthday scrapped, and this sketch was perfect for a multi-photo layout.  My supplies are a stash kit made from older product in my stash.  

At first I found the sketch challenging, so I had to adapt it to my style.  I knew I wanted to go with the placement of the three photos, and the cluster at the top right, but then I played around with extra layers, and the position of the embellishments.  Just remember, you don't have to stick 100 percent true to the sketch, but we do need to see that you created off it!

The majority of papers are from October Afternoon's Sasparilla, which has been literally sitting in my stash untouched for years!  Perfect for these boy photos.  Sam has been loving dinosaurs and expressed an interest in being a Paleontologist or Scientist, hence my parents gave him appropriate presents!  Of course I also wanted to record in the journalling how he gets passionate about his interest, a lot like me!


And here is the sketch.

We love it when you play along, so make sure you link up your creation with this sketch over on the blog!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment