Tuesday 15 September 2015

My New Series - "Making Lemonade"

Hello again!  Today I have some exciting news to share, I've just started a new series on my YouTube Channel called "Making Lemonade".  It's all about how to continue creating when you loose your creative flow, or when life gives you lemons.  Having recently lost my creative flow (and suffering with an ongoing back injury) I decided to use my circumstances to bring my creativity back.  One option was to stop scrapping and take a break, but because I love this hobby so much (and because I like to keep on top of my supplies), I didn't want to.  You can learn more about it in my into video.


I posted my first video today, and its all about using sketches and staying true to them to be able to kick start creativity.  I used an amazing sketch by Laura Whitaker from Stuck?! Sketches.  I used my August Hip Kit, and in my video I chat at length about what inspired me to make this series. This layout is all about Brielle and how she looks during her day sleep.


I love the Crate Paper, Pink Fresh Studio and exclusive flair in this kit.


I loved the circular embellishment areas in the sketch, and used wood veneer, chipboard and enamel dots.


And here is the fabulous sketch.


You can learn more and watch my process in this video.


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment