Saturday 26 September 2015

Love My 3 (Clique Kits)

Good morning!  Today was the last day of school for Term 3! Yay!  The oldest two have two weeks off school, and I love having them home.  Brielle loves it too because she gets to play with them.

Yesterday I posted my second process video for Clique Kits with the October 2015 "Funfetti" kit!  I just love this kit so much, its so pretty!  I decided to make a clean and simple design to feature the lovely Pink Fresh Studio acetate cards, which are an add on that you can purchase in the shop.  I wanted this layout to feature all three of my kids, so I selected photos that were similar to ones I'd already scrapped for their individual albums. 

I cut my photos into the same size as the cards, stitched around every piece, and then embellished.  Of course I had to finish with some Heidi Swapp gold Colourshine; I just couldn't leave my background completely bare!


The bow was made with the Pink Fresh Studio Die thats an add-on to the main kit.  The letter stickers are also from the Happy Things collection, and once again are an add on.


A close up of one of the beautiful exclusive flair!


This tag is also an exclusive, and you can find it on the cut-apart sheet.


Below is my process video.


You can use my code MELISSA10 to get 10 percent off any thing in the Clique Kits Store here.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment