Wednesday 24 June 2015

< 38 > (Artfull Crafts)

Good morning!  Can you believe that we had a frost that was so cold this morning that our bathroom window was frozen shut, and my glue dots were frozen and not sticking!  #firstworldscrapbookingproblems HAHA!

Today I have the third layout I made with the Kaisercraft Fiesta collection to share with you.  My birthday was in April, and this collection was perfect to scrapbook photos that Sam took with my DSLR.  I love these photos so much, and it was awesome to get them all onto one layout.

I still had half of this paper left, so I decided to use it on this layout, but in a different way.  I  started with the gorgeous floral paper which I placed across the layout.  Then I randomly cut up the left over die cut paper with my trimmer and tucked it under the floral paper.  Once I machine stitched the floral I then had to make a decision on how to place my photos, and decided to go with a cross.


I love the chevron stickers that came on the sticker sheet.


I made the bow with my Couture Creations die and Cuttlebug.  The title Thickers are from Amy Tangerine.  I love how they pop against the gorgeous bright colours of this collection.


You can purchase the collection in the shop here.  

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is so awesome, Melissa! I love the design you created using this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh great page, love the bold colors and cut apart pieces!!! CUTE BOW!!!

    ReplyDelete