Monday 2 March 2015

Favourite Boy (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello again!  Today it's our first March reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy, which means Spring for most of you and Autumn (one of my favourite months) here at the bottom of the world!

This week we had another awesome sketch by our leader Brenshevia.  I decided to do a boy layout using products from my stash, mostly because Sam asked for another page about him! Yay!  So I used a mix of Crate Paper Boys Rule, and some older Crate products (so old I can't remember the name of the line), and some other random papers.

My layout features a photo I took of Sam late last year at Millbrook Resort.  I kept my layout very true to the sketch, but added a lot of extra embellishments.  I especially loved tucking the stickers amongst my layers, and embellishing the corner triangles.


Usually I don't use words with the wrong spelling, but it wasn't until I edited these photos that I noticed favourite spelt the American way.  I'm over it already, as I love the arrow its on!  I popped up the middle banner "O".



The Capture Everyday tag is left over from an old Paper Bakery kit.  Sam loves this page, especially that little green gaming character!


And here is the sketch:


I also made a process video which will be uploaded to my YouTube Channel by tomorrow.

Thanks for looking, and make sure you play along!


2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the layers Melissa! Great masculine page!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing page!! LOVE LOVE all the fun layers and paper mix!! love the cork embellies!!

    ReplyDelete