Friday 26 December 2014

Get Inspired Christmas Edition (Lets Get Sketchy Magazine)

Merry Christmas!  It's actually Boxing Day here in New Zealand, but it's possibly still Christmas depending on where you are in the world.  Well I've been a bit MIA around here due to the absolute craziness of Christmas build up!  We had our special service at Church yesterday, and all of us (except for Brielle) were involved either singing or speaking (Sam read out a verse and sung).  Shaun and I sung "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen", one of my favourite songs.

We had two delicious feasts,  lunch at my inlaws and then dinner at our house with friends.  

Well today the Christmas edition of "Get Inspired" is out and you can find the link to it here. I have one unseen layout in it.

I made this one with Kaisercraft's Mistletoe collectable die cuts.  I lightly adhered them in a rough circle around my photo, and then sewed around them three times.  I layered the photo on top of papers and a die cut.  The thickers are old American Crafts in lullaby font (one of my all time favourites).  I finished it with some brads, a button and black India ink.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas celebrating Jesus and spending time with family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh love your cool page!!! esp the fun circle stitching and embellies!! such a fun design!!! hope you have a great christmas!!

    ReplyDelete