Saturday 2 August 2014

LGS Inspired Magazine Issue 4

Hello and welcome to August!  Well our 4th issue of Lets Get Sketchy "Get Inspired Magazine" is now live, so grab a coffee and enjoy!

The only unshared layout I have in it is my March Project Life spread.  I generally keep it very simple for PL, and use up paper scraps and bits and pieces.  I have the Becky Higgins Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party Mini Kit, and a Kaisercraft set of 3 x 4 cards which I'm using for PL throughout the year.  This spread also has a couple of exclusive printable cards from the Paper Bakery that I hadn't used.


I love to include photos, ephemera from the month, and my kid's art.  I've done some stamping on this spread too.


Doing PL on a monthly basis is a no stress solution to telling the everyday stories.  At the moment I'm 3 months behind, but I'm not concerned as I can do a monthly spread in an evening.


You can check out the magazine here.


Happy viewing!

2 comments:

  1. great PL page spread!!!! love all the fun details you added and the stitching too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great double page layouts, lots of goodies to look at!

    ReplyDelete