Monday 17 March 2014

Sometimes You Slept (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello!  Well March is flying by, and its time for our week 3 reveal over at Lets Get Sketchy.  This week we had a lovely sketch by Lanette Erickson.

I used it to scrap some more old photos of Sam when he was a baby (he's turning 7 in less than a week!).  My layout is all about how difficult it was to get him to sleep during the first 6 weeks.  This photo is him sleeping, of course during the day.  We always sleep our babies in the lounge during their first few weeks and carry on like normal around them to get them used to sleeping in the day and with noise like the vacuum cleaner and music.  No "Shhh the baby's sleeping" in this house!


I used a Paper Bakery kit, and my new roller stamp from Glitz Design.


I love the exclusives in the kit like the flair and paper feathers.


And here is the sketch:



Thanks for looking, I hope you play along with us this month!

Be blessed
Melissa x

1 comment: