Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sleep Sweet Boy (Shimelle.com)

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I also played along with Shimelle's Sketch 33, which is all about putting one photo centre stage.  Once again I scrapped a photo of Sam, and once again I used a Paper Bakery kit.

This photo is the final photo that goes with the epic 16km mountain bike ride that Sam and I did with our Church group one Friday night.  This photo is all about Sam falling asleep after the ride with his beloved Spotty Dog on his shoulder!  Its such a great feeling to have a story recorded and complete.




I love that confetti paper, I just softened the edges with some gesso.

As you can see, I stuck pretty closely to the sketch, as I loved it so much.


Thanks for looking.
Be blessed 
Melissa x

4 comments:

  1. super sweet!! !LOVE all the layers in the centers and enamels!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of products, sweet photo! The bike ride sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! So pretty and so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet photo, Melissa!! Love the way you used the sketch and the mix of alphas in your title!!

    ReplyDelete