Monday 6 January 2014

Sam @ ChCH (Lets Get Sketchy)

Hello and welcome to the first reveal for 2014 over at Lets Get Sketchy. Although I've posted a layout already this year, this layout is officially my first created page for 2014!!

 My layout this week is a really old photo of Sam when he was only 3 months old.  Sam and I flew up to Christchurch (CHCH) for an interview for my professional planning membership, and Mum flew down from Auckland to look after him.  I just loved this velveteen suit that he was wearing, he was just (and still is) so cute!

Here is my layout which I made with my August Hello You! Paper Bakery kit.  I used the Scrapbook Kit and Capture 365 Kit (I don't do Project Life anymore, but loved this kit so much for the extra embellishments it contained that I could add to my pages).


And a couple of close ups:




And here is the sketch designed by our awesome leader Brenshevia Baker:


We all loved the chevron on this one; I extended some layers to the left to provide for journaling and a confetti pocket made from a glassine bag.

Thanks for looking, make sure you play along and link up your layout on the blog.

Be blessed
Melissa x


4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a sweet page, love the confetti pocket and journal ling

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the confetti pocket :) Beautiful chevrons too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet layout, Melissa!! Such a great use of the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete