Saturday 4 January 2014

Kaisercraft Spring Bloom (Artfull Crafts)

Hello, I'm up on the Artfull Crafts Blog today with two layouts I made with Kaisercraft's new Spring Bloom collection.  Spring Bloom is a delightful warm collection that made me feel happy and joyful as I scrapped these photos from Sam's 5th birthday nearly 2 years ago.

The first layout is very girly, and is about Azaria at Sam's party.  Kaisercraft does awesome large stickers, and I placed one at the top of the page.  I coloured some white cardstock with some mist for a large photo mat, stitched around it and then layered some dies cuts, stickers, flowers, leaves, and brads.


With my second layout I challenged myself to use these very girly products to scrap a boy layout. This one will serve as the title page for all the pages I've made about Sam's 5th birthday party.  I made my title with my Amy Tangerine Stitching template, and I love how it worked with this collection.  As you can see, Spring Bloom also has neutral patterns and colours that work for boy layouts too.


Head on over to the online shop to purchase Spring Bloom here.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays, and thanks for looking!
Melissa x

2 comments:

  1. Great pages! I love the stitched title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these layouts Melissa!! Awesome work with the Kaisercraft collection!!

    ReplyDelete