Thursday 9 January 2014

Fun Times!

Two nights ago I wasn't feeling very tired, so I headed into to my craft table and played around with my August Hello You Paper Bakery Kit.  I'd printed off the printables for August, and had already cut them out, so was keen to get them onto a page.  I've also been working my way through a stack of photos that I've had printed for a couple of years, including a fun one which was taken after at Church after Azaria's baby dedication.  I'd pre-splattered my white card stock with some Heidi Swapp Colour Shine mist, and I quickly made this layout in about 25 minutes.


I just love our faces in this one!  Azaria was only about 11 weeks at this stage, and Sam aged 2.5!

Here are some close ups:


I just love the glimmer that the Colour Shine mists have, and if definitely makes a big difference when you give them a good shake up before using!  The "fun" word sticker came from a previous Paper Bakery Kit, and was a perfect colour match for this kit.


I used one of the glassine bags that contained goodies from the kit, and layered it under my paper layers, stapled it closed onto the paper, and then lined up 3 enamel dots.  I love the added texture it adds to what is otherwise a pretty simple layout. 

Thanks for looking
Melissa x

3 comments:

  1. The rainbow of mists looks so pretty with the colors you've chosen. Definitely love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Melissa!! Love all of the layers behind your photo and that you tucked in the glassine bag! And what a great photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and the layers! What a fun photo! Beautiful job Melissa!

    ReplyDelete