Friday 20 December 2013

'Dec 25" (Scrapstuffz)

Good morning!  I'm up on the Scrapstuffz "Inspired by" Challenges Blog with my second reveal for December and final reveal for the year.  Make sure you head on over to the blog full details.

This time I chose to scrapbook a Christmas layout about my daughter, with non-traditional supplies and I love how it turned out!


I used Flea Market by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and I took my inspiration for placing the pieces of patterned paper from the grid like arrangement of the photos on the inspiration piece:


Here are some close ups:



Well its been awesome inspiring you to create this year.  Make sure you play along with this month's challenges, and also keep playing next year!  Have a blessed Christmas and New Year!
Melissa x

3 comments:

  1. what a fun fun page!!! LOVE the colors and gold accents!!! super cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the piece as a sketch!! All the bits and pieces are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Flea Market collection on this page, Melissa!! And the design and layering is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete