Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Cards and Tea Break (Artfull Crafts)

Happy Saturday!  Its starting to feel like Christmas around here, with so much on.  I was up on the Artfull Crafts blog on Monday sharing some Christmas Cards and some layouts.

All Design Team members were sent a package of Christmas product with the challenge set of making cards.  These are my cards:





And I also made this tag:


For November I was given some of the lovely new Kaisercraft Tea Break to play with.  I made the following two layouts at our annual Queenstown Scrap Camp, and was challenged by fellow DT member Sharon to use my gesso.  

For the first layout I layered some gesso behind my photo.  The layout is about my kids and their cousins and the aprons they got for Christmas last year.


For my second layout Sharon encouraged me to stamp onto the wet gesso, and I love how it turned out.  This layout is about me with Sam when he was a baby, and I chose to scrap it because I look tired, which is very realistic memory of having a new baby!


Thanks for looking.
Melissa x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome projects Melissa! Love your cute cards and tag! And your layouts are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete