Sunday 18 August 2013

Artfull Crafts Design Team!

Hello!  Well today is very exciting because I'm able to announce that I made the 2013 Design Team for Artfull Crafts!  This is an amazing opportunity and blessing, and I'm really looking forward to working with Liz and the team for the next year.  Artfull Crafts is located in Timaru, and is a scrapbooking shop and online retailer.  Its located about 3.5 hours north east of Queenstown - which makes me very excited!!  I'm really looking forward to getting to know the other ladies on the team, and providing inspiration on the Artfull Crafts Blog (which has new posts daily, and fun challenges each month).  Make sure you follow the Artfull Crafts Blog, and Facebook page to keep up with all that's happening!  Do come on over and meet the new Design Team, all of whom are very talented ladies!

Here are two never-shared-before layouts which are in my Artfull Crafts Gallery, both made with American Crafts Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine products. Make sure you check out the full gallery here.

This layout is all about the effort it took to get a photo of my daughter Azaria, it usually takes several different faces to get the sweet smilely one!  But in all honesty, I love all the funny faces my kids pull!



And speaking of pulling faces, this layout is about my husband and I at a Winter Ball last year.  The local Queenstown Community raised money to upgrade our Memorial Hall, and Shaun was the MC for the evening at the ball.  We had such a fun time, dancing the night away!


Have a blessed rest of your weekend!
Melissa x

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Melissa. i look forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! The blue steel photo cracks me up :) Also really love the design of your first page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to have you join us for the year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these layouts! The photos are so fun in both! Congrats to you on your newest gig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! So excited for you Melissa!! You will be an awesome addition to the Team, and I love both of these layouts!! Awesome design on both pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are amazing! Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete