Saturday 29 June 2013

A Birthday Girl & A Sketch Challenge!

Today my baby turned 4!! So hard to believe how fast the last 4 years have passed.  Azaria was born at 3.30am in Invercargill Hospital after a two hour ambulance ride (one of the few down sides of living in an isolated mountain resort town!).  She is such a blessing and a delight to us!  Just like me she has a love of pretty stationary and paper!

Beautiful Azaria Jade
I decided to play along with the latest sketch #6 over at The Paper Bakery.  I loved this sketch and used the lovely Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper collection.  I decided to keep this layout pretty simple with embellishments, as I just love the paper so much.  Lately I've been pushed for time, so have enjoyed using one collection to make a page.  My layout is a photo of my sister in law, husband and I at last years fundraiser winter ball for the upgrade of our local town hall.  A pretty special event as Shaun and I met in in stage show that played there.

Here is my layout:


And here is the sketch:



Thanks for looking!  We're off for a family dinner for Azaria, have a blessed day x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page Melissa!! Love the Crate you used on your layout and that little circle border with the butterflies is so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love the Crate Paper and how you layered everything! Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Bakery!!!

    ReplyDelete