Monday 6 May 2013

Welcome & Crate Paper!

Hello!  I can't believe that after over a year of putting this off I'm here and live!  My blog is about all things scrapbooking, crafts and gluten free treats here in my paradise, which is Queenstown, New Zealand.  I created this layout for the Crate Paper April Creative Weekly Challenge which is a colour collage.  The collage has to be "an intricate assembly of layers using both shades and tints of a single colour family.  I chose my beloved pink!


I adore everything about Crate Paper, and used Little Bo Peep, Fourteen and Maggie Holmes collections.  I was inspired by an image on Pinterest of a quilt.  I cut my patterned papers into strips, glued them onto some Bazzil Natural Cardstock, and then doodled around them with a gold pen.  I cut them out and then glued them onto this beautiful Fourteen patterned paper.  I added my photo of Shaun and I (taken a few years ago at a friends wedding), on some layers, and then added some embellishments to draw the eye to the photo.  I finished up with some stamping and doodling of hearts in gold pen.

1 comment: