Wednesday 22 May 2013

Dateless No More!

Things have been getting a little out of control lately!  I've been scrapping a lot, but not completing all my layouts.  I've had three pizza boxes full of layouts that are either to be put in albums, to be completed or are missing the date.  My mission today was to tackle some of the dateless layouts!  Being a perfectionist, and a non-chronological scrapper, I need the dates on them to be able to put them in albums in order.  This was my dateless pile:


And here are some completed layouts!  This one is my dear sweet Sam at age 2, jut before Azaria was born.  I love using yellow and grey together.


In case you are wondering what that is on her nose, while I was in the shower that morning I came out to find that Sam and Azaria had stamped their faces with one of Sam's stamps!  I loved watching them decorate cupcakes at a friend's house.  Layouts featuring both kids go into our family album.


The following layout is of our garden with new lavender plants. Sadly my beloved little box hedge died, but it was exciting to finally put some flowering plants into our garden.  I've got small carnations planted in front of the lavender now, some with pretty pink flowers, much to Azaria's delight.  This is a very minimal layout for me, but I just wanted that lovely chevron woodgrain to shine!  It was perfect with the feather vellum banner layered over it, accented with Studio Calico wood veneer feathers - bliss right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment