Wednesday 29 May 2013

Back to Reality!

The roads were cleared today, so it was back to reality with school, and Shaun's work.  Wednesday is my day off with Azaria, so we had fun as usual!

This month my local scrapping group got together and we decided to play along with the May sketch challenge over at Artfull Crafts.  I decided to scrap this sweet photo of my son at his birthday dinner in March.  Its an Instagram, I think with no filter.  I just love the new "Vintage Bliss" line from Simple Stories, especially this typography card.  It mixed really well with "Yes Please" by Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, and the beautiful "Sundrifter" line by Studio Calico.  I chose not to scrap 3 photos, as I wanted this photo of Sam to be the focus of this layout.




Be blessed :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering the Artfull Craft's Challenge! We love your entry :-)

    ReplyDelete